Myrangoli™ FRP., GRP. & Dual laminates
piping are available in wide range of pipe sizes, different pressure ratings
& fittings such as bend, elbows, tees, stubends,
flanges, blinds, reducers, end caps, etc. which are designed to provide a
wide range of Tensile, Flexural and Impact strength properties.
Fibreglass reinforced composite Plastic and dual laminates pipe is often the material of choice for corrosive process systems. The factor included in this are:-
• An ability to be tailored for a wide variety of corrosion resistant
• Light weight (less than 20% of steel, 10% of concrete)
• Excellent strength to weight (stronger than steel on an equal weight
• Low coefficient of friction (>25% better than steel)
• Good dimensional stability
• Low thermal conductivity (saving insulation costs)
• Low long-term maintenance costs.
The total cost of the system includes all the above-mentioned
variables. The cost of saving for the FRP. and dual laminates pipe VS the
steel has even greater cost saving over alternative alloy constructions.
All these piping & fittings can be manufactured and
Fabricated in FRP (FRB, FRV, FRSV) and Dual laminate like PP/FRP, PPH/FRP,
PVC/FRP, CPVC/FRP & PVDF/FRP. Depending on reacting chemicals & temperature
Our concerns for the long term performance of your pipe
system means that our specially trained customer oriented experts and
technicians are able to advise on any aspect of site installation. Our
specialist goes to client's site to carry out all functions relating to facility
and component assembly, set-up, testing, putting into operation and